Today is only the third day off I have had since school started. I'm not complaining though because it will only give me a bigger check to spend in San Diego. I know that I will be working again for the next two weeks. I have to schedule a day off just like a regular job. Sometimes I think it is a little funny. But one day I won't be doing this and I know that I will look back with very fond memories. Last Thursday I covered for Neal Peacock's drama classes. He had us play a game called "Make Me Laugh". The kids had to sit in a chair while the rest of the class, one on one would do something to make you laugh. It is to get the kids to keep a straight face in times of humor. It is so good to laugh. I had tears running down my cheeks for three class periods. How well I remember being on stage and having problems controlling those moments of laughter. It is days like this that I love being in the classroom.
Yesterday we had Danielle and the kids over for dinner. It has been awhile since she has been here and we loved every minute of it. The kids are growing, but it isn't like we haven't seen them for awhile. We took them to dinner last Thursday. But it has been over a week since they have been here. We also took them for a walk down to Grandma's to get a cookie and to show Danielle the new pigs that Marty bought Grandma. The kids love to play with them. As I was talking to Cyrena about the pigs I think she thought that they were real. Kyler has named the little baby pigs, Wilburn, Peter Pan, and Tinkerbell. I guess you can tell what his favorite movies are at the moment. I thought that you would enjoy a picture of them.

Both pictures of Ashton and Grandma's pigs
3 comments:
My mom and those darn pigs...what's next? ha ha. Thanks for thinking about Charley! I am sure she will LOVE the blanket, who doesn't love tricot!?! I wasn't expecting one, but that is VERY thoughtful of you to make one! Ahhh, the good ol' days of Neal Peacock!
See thats how it begins... your totally thinking about everything your not accomplishing and then after time you will realize that it is more of an addiction, and you don't really care any more. I actually love the fact you beat me. I feel like you were my blogging child, I taught you everything you know and now you have left the nest. I couldn't be more proud.
Yay! I have another blog to keep up on! lol. And what is with my mom and those pigs? She was so excited to tell me about them, and now I can see that all the kids will love them!
Let me know when the Grimm family will be comin' around! Cade will probably need a vacation around that time anyway, and we all know Cleveland is a pretty good getaway.
Post a Comment