Yesterday we celebrated our oldest grandson, Kyler's fifth birthday. He has been waiting for his birthday to come for months. It was exciting for me that as he woke up I was the first one to tell him happy birthday and see the smile that came to his face and stayed there all day. We had a party for him here with a few friends coming to help him celebrate. The favorite was the pinata that Kyler and his Dad had put into the tree outside. The kids all had bags full of candy to drive their parents crazy with.

Kyler has been asking for a bike to ride around on. As you can tell on the picture below he was very excited to see that he got a bike. He had just opened up all his presents and I asked him if he was happy with what he had received. He wasn't to disappointed that he didn't get the bike but when he seen it, well you can see his reaction. He loves the bike as does Ashton.

Kyler is also growing up to fast and has fallen in love with Batman and Transformers. He received five transformers for his birthday, that I know of. Now we all need to figure out how to transform them so we can help him.

This is the Batman cake that I made for him. Several weeks ago we got on line to find the cake he wanted. As he seen this Batman cake top, that is all he wanted. Of course I was happy to make it for him.

Kyler has always been a joy in our lives. We are so happy to have him in our family. He is going through a tough time right now but he is there to always help Lexie and Ashton. He is a great example to them. He is a very sensitive little boy, much like his Dad. He is growing up way to fast for me. When he comes here, he loves to watch "Batman, the brave and the bold". But at other times he loves to watch "Backyardigans" and other shows like that. He will be starting kindergarten this fall. The years are going to go by to quickly now. I guess I had better prepare myself for having older grandchildren. We all love him very much. Happy Birthday Kyler.
No comments:
Post a Comment