Mike and Kassy had a big party for him on Saturday. He received a lot of new toys and clothes, one from his family is a Mail Box toy that I'm sure Josh has taken over. Alex's favorite is a puppy. I made him a teddy bear cake. He wanted to get it before the party but when he was able he didn't want to even touch it. It was so cute that he would cry until he got a taste of the cake, he would start the process over and over.
I was so excited Saturday night thinking that finally I had taken a lot of pictures that I could post but as I went to down load the camera, it is MIA. We have searched the house and even called Mike and Kassy. Hopefully we left it at the Pratt house and they find it for us. Paul thinks this is funny because I usually don't use the camera and it could only happen to me. I will post them when we find the camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment