Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Emmett

Today is our seventh grandson's first birthday. Has it really been a year since he came into our lives? It doesn't seem possible. I'm missing being with him today, helping him to celebrate this first birthday but I hope that he will understand.

He has come a long ways in just a year. I remember nights of rocking him, keeping him quiet so as to give his Mom a couple more hours of sleep. There is nothing to compare to rocking a newborn baby.
He is trying to walk and just a month ago he cut his first teeth. From what I hear he is crawling all over the house.
He is a little sweetheart and we miss him a great deal. We are grateful for the pictures Cyrena sends to us. We haven't seen him since last August but hopefully that will change in June.

We love you Emmett and again Happy Birthday!!!

1 comment:

Grimm Family blog said...

Great job that was funny! we all loved it!!!