When I asked him what he wanted on his cake I wasn't surprised when he said he wanted motorcycles on it. He was able to help me make his cake. He kept asking me where the jump was all day. Before the motorcycles went on the cake, both of them were in his hands all morning. Of course when he had his nap I really got busy and finished the cake. He was a little disappointed when he woke up and I wouldn't let him play with the cake.
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Happy Birthday Ashton
Yesterday was Ashton Daniel Oveson's third birthday. Ashton is such a big boy now. He especially loves his Grandpa and asks continually where his Grandpa is when he isn't home. The moment he opens the door Ashton is by his side. He knows that Granpdas always means being outside and having fun. Ashton also will do whatever Kyler is doing, unless he is watching TV. He will watch TV for a few minutes and then he is off playing. Sitting still for a three year is very difficult. Because he likes to do what Kyler does and loves to be with Grandpa, he doesn't understand why Kyler gets to do things with Grandpa that he can't, like get on the roof, build fires, and work with different tools. I know one of these days we are going to find Ashton trying to follow Kyler into a tree and getting himself into a lot of trouble.
Ashton has really grown the past year. He is almost as big as Lexie and can tackle the kids to play until they tell him that they are done. He is going to be a tough teenager. Ashton loves Motorcycles and trucks. Only motorcycles he calls "go-go's". He runs through the house riding his pretend motorcycle. Nothing makes him happier than riding the four-wheeler with Grandpa and going fast. Racing is his favorite with a "we beat you" after every ride.

When I asked him what he wanted on his cake I wasn't surprised when he said he wanted motorcycles on it. He was able to help me make his cake. He kept asking me where the jump was all day. Before the motorcycles went on the cake, both of them were in his hands all morning. Of course when he had his nap I really got busy and finished the cake. He was a little disappointed when he woke up and I wouldn't let him play with the cake.
When I asked him what he wanted on his cake I wasn't surprised when he said he wanted motorcycles on it. He was able to help me make his cake. He kept asking me where the jump was all day. Before the motorcycles went on the cake, both of them were in his hands all morning. Of course when he had his nap I really got busy and finished the cake. He was a little disappointed when he woke up and I wouldn't let him play with the cake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so sweet that you make a birthday cake for each of your grandkids! I'm sure it is something they look forward to when their big day comes around.
Post a Comment