Emmett Jonathan Grimm celebrated his second birthday on the sixth of this month. It is a very difficult thing to not be able to celebrate with Grandchildren because they live so far away. He did have a great day according to his mom and even celebrated a couple different days. Cyrena made him an Elmo cake. I would really like to see a picture of this cake. It was her first time in decorating and I know that she did a great job even though she doesn't think so. I know it was great because all that counted was, she pleased her son.
Emmett is a very strong willed little boy. He knows what he wants and tries to get it. He is learning to talk more and I love hearing him in the background as I talk to Cyrena. He loves to perform when we Skype. I don't know what I would ever do without Skpye. It makes things more bearable with them in Illinois. At least this way we can still talk to the kids and see how much they are changing and growing. Emmett is going to be a leader. He has a very strong personality and he can even get Bauer to do things. He doesn't like to eat much but I'm sure one of these days he is going to love food and then watch out. He loves his little brother very much. I know that they are going to be close when Reece becomes old enough to play with.
No comments:
Post a Comment