Saturday, May 31, 2008

My first blog post

This is all Cyrena's fault but I do love reading others blogs. This is the best way to keep in touch with those you love. In this world of running all over, we seldom have the time to call or even write. Now we have this opportunity to be in contact and even get a chance to brag about our lives, and especially in my life about my beautiful grandchildren. I can't promise much but at least I'm going to try this out. So bear with me and above all have patience with me.

6 comments:

Mrs. Walker said...

All Cyrena's fault? C'mon, it's more all of Cyrena's blessing to you for entering the blogging world! It's awesome! I'm glad I can keep up with everyone now!

Uffda said...

yes another blog to read. I always get so sad when I get everyones blog read cause I want to see more.

Cool Granny said...

So now you need an update! HELLO, sorry that is the message my kids are always sending me. Thought I would pass it on. It is a great way to keep up with life.
Marty

Jessica said...

You will love it! I promise. There is not greater way to keep in touch and keep up with all these kids than blogging!

Tammy said...

I found you through Jessica's, but glad to see you join the blogging world. My mom has a blog also at justmythought-grandma.blogspot.com go visit her!

Tammy Gale (Labrum)

Toni Dee! said...

YAY! One more for me to read! I'm such a blog addict. And now I can see the goings of your whole fam and not just Cyrena! :)