Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Paul


It is so strange posting in two days. I have never done this before but I need to post about a very special person that entered into my life thirty seven years ago. It is Paul's birthday and I know that he isn't going to be to happy when I post his age but he is fifty-five. I told him the other day, just five more years and he can start picking up on all the benefits of being old. I don't think that made him very happy.

I do love him and I'm so grateful to have him in my life, putting up with me and loving me. It was a long two weeks being separated while I was in Rockford with Cyrena but we are together again and I'm not planning on leaving him again for a very long time. 

So Happy Birthday dear and I love you.

4 comments:

Uffda said...

Happy Bday uncle!

Grandma Labrum said...

Has it really been that long since we were all in high school? My, how time flies! Happy birthday, Paul. I wish I could say I didn't know you were that old, but I did know it!

Errol and Megan said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Toni Dee! said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Paul! I loved seeing this picture!