Saturday, May 9, 2009

Attention all Members of the Oveson family

This is for all the Oveson's that wondered why the annual Christmas party was cancelled. Grandma decided that it would be easier for those members of the family who have to travel to Cleveland, to have the party in the summer. This way no more worries about snow storms and finding a place to have the party. Since Paul and I are over the party we decided that the best time to have it would be over the 24th of July town celebration. So I guess we can't call it a Christmas party any more, from now on it will be the Oveson reunion. Plans for this year will be to met on Friday the 24th at the city park to enjoy the Lamb Fry and then the best fireworks in the world that night, I hope. I'm still waiting on Jamie to let me know the schedule. If the fireworks are not on Friday they will be on Saturday night. On Saturday we will met at the school to enjoy the parade and then the rest of the day will be spent at Grandma's. She has been working very hard to make sure that we are comfortable while we are there. Dinner will be around 5:00. We hope to see everyone there. I know that I'm taking the easy way out but we decided that since most of the family comes home for this weekend, it will make it easier. Hope to see you all there. 

Oh, and if you could leave me a comment letting me know that you now know about this, then I won't be bugging you on your blogs.

5 comments:

Uffda said...

yep I've been excited about it for quite some time now! I just have to get the twenty fifth off of work and Im thinking I might as well take that sunday off too. Hey could you let me know what the schedule is for the 24th cleveland days so I can know what I need to get off? The only thing Im not excited about is being HUGE!

Toni Dee! said...

Got it! If only we were close enough we'd come this year, but sadly - we're just praying for a visit from our Grandma Cox this summer so enjoy the best 24th celebration without us! (Seriously, Cleveland Days is one of my favorite memories!)

Errol and Megan said...

Does that include adopted Oveson or the want to be Oveson's! We miss and love you guys! Brennan told us just today as we were driving out of town "Remember those Grandma and Grandpa that you turn as you go out of Price we should go visit them!" Lots of Love and Happy Mother's Day!!!

Sara said...

Gotcha! I just am waiting for the final dates on another engagement and we may or may not be there....hopefully WILL be. I will let you know when I find out.

Jessica said...

So... I am VERY SAD to say that the not so small Madsen family probably won't make it this year. I am TOTALLY bummed but we have a son that things it's more important to play in his "Tournament of Champions" that weekend... who get's off thinking baseball is more important than Cleveland Days??? Definately not the mom! Maybe we can sneak down for some Saturday night action!!! If not... please have don't miss us too much. Now I am depressed!