It looks big and I guess that it is but it is a new light weight model and we had no problems bringing it home from Salt Lake. We are so excited to take it out this weekend to try it out.
Our new bathroom. It even has a tub for when the grandkids need a bath.

The back of the trailer. I fell in love with the big back windows and the places we can sit and visit. We are hoping that we will have plenty of time this summer to use this trailer. It is something that we have been wanting for a very long time.
As for the family reunion in July, Paul is getting flyers prepared to let each of you know the schedule of the events. We hope to see you all there.
5 comments:
We took the plunge two years ago and bought a trailer. We, too, had a pop-up and got too tired to pop it up. We love our trailer. We are going to Joes Vally on Friday. Hope we see you there! Of course we will be down for church on Sunday, then back up for another night. We all deserve the break!
Sweet! You can make a road trip to Spokane to come visit, and you won't even have to pay for a hotel (and you can pile all of your kids in the back to come see us too). :D
Congrats on the sweet ride!
Congrats on getting the mortgage paid off . . . and on acquiring a home on wheels! I'm sure you will have many wonderful memories in the years to come.
Here I am Finally checking out the new trailer! Holy smokes it is sooooo Cool! I love it. So much better than the one here too! Sorry I haven't updated my blog yet. I am finnaly caught up on paper work so I think I can tonight.
Thats Awesome!! You mean there really does come a day when you don't have to pay the mortgage? Wow.
Post a Comment