Thursday, June 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Bauer


As the title states, this is my post for Bauer. It was his birthday yesterday and he turned the big three. From what I hear, he had a great day. He was so excited as the day arrived. He has been practicing for months. Even Grandpa taught him how to old up the right amount of fingers for being three. His favorite card was from Josh. It playes the Star Wars theme song and he has almost worn it out. But as I have found out from a card that I received from Wendy, they don't wear out. Even Emmett loves hearing it, especially when Bauer sings it. It is very difficult not being there with him on this special day but we know that we will be seeing them all again in a couple of months. I wasn't able to make him his cake this year but he had better, an ice cream cake. I think that was more for his mom though. 

I just wanted Bauer to know that we love him very much and miss him. Happy Birthday Bauer again.

3 comments:

Grimm Family blog said...

very sweet. I love it. Bauer did too. I read it to him

Mrs. Walker said...

I miss that guy! When the heck do I get to see him again? And his cute brother?

Kassy said...

I am glad the card is at Cyrena'a house and not mine any more. Can't wait to see you on Friday.