Here are the promised pictures of Van. We were able to visit with them this past weekend. It was Paul's first time of meeting his newest grandson. We were also able to attend the Bountiful Temple with Mark and Tara on Saturday. It was a special day and I can't believe that Tara could do this so close after giving birth especially after tearing a muscle in her leg while pushing. She is remarkable.
This picture is one of the many faces that he pulls when he is sleeping.

He is such a good little boy except when he is hungry. He doesn't like to wait, even for a minute. That reminds me so much of his Dad.


We will be spending the weekend with them again because they are moving into their new home in Layton-Kaysville. It is right on the boarder of the two cities. We haven't seen it yet but I'm excited for the kids. There is one problem though, it puts them further away from us. But I guess now they will be the place to meet with all the kids with Les being in Ogden.
Enjoy the pictures.
5 comments:
What a cute little boy! He's so adorable! And what a trooper Tara, seriously. She's one tough cookie!
His cheeks look so chubby! We will see you guys this weekend. Happy birthday mom!
Cute baby. And happy birthday to Grandma! I know it is sometime this part of the month, just don't remember the exact day. Please forgive my lack of memory, but at least I have the month right! Happy birthday, Sandra!
Ohh!!! He is so cute! I am very excited for Mark and Tara. Keep us posted on all the cute pics of your grandkids cuz I never get to see them that much.
beautiful baby or wait I mean HANDSOME! few that was a close one glad Brennan was not reading this, I would have been in trouble! I hope they are all doing well!! Lots of love, hope to see you soon!!! Sorry I missed you on Sunday, Errol kind of got out of there fast! And Happy Birthday!!!
Post a Comment