Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Kyler

Kyler turned Six on Saturday. He has changed so much during this past year. I blame kindergarten for that. He is a typical little boy who loves to ride bikes, play with his toys, loves watching TV and his super heros and play baseball. This year Lexie was able to play on the same team and Kyler had a hard time trying to understand why she didn't like to play like he does. He would request to be the last batter so he could clean up the bases. He is really getting pretty good. I can't wait to go to all the little league games in the future.

On the last game, on Wednesday, they gave the players trophies. The baseball on top has arms and legs that bend. Of course Kyler thinks it is the greatest.
For Kyler's birthday he received a new bike. He has worn out his old bike. It won't take long for these news tires to wear down to just rubber. He loves riding and can do several stunts, one hand, no legs, jumping off the curb and his favorite skidding and making black marks. He is quite the clown. Don't get in front of him or he just might run over you.
For his birthday cake he wanted Ben 10. If you don't know who that is, you are not up on your super heros. We record Ben 10 so he can watch them when he comes to visit. I think the kids have their grandma figured out. They don't get toys unless they are on the cake. I think they figured this out before I did. Ben 10 loves to save the world. So he is saving a city, a little bit to late though. Kyler had his party on Saturday in Riverton. All he wanted to do was see "Toy Story 3" in 3D. We loved the movie as did Kyler and I'm happy that he requested it. We had cake and ice cream at his Grandma Bradfield's.

We love Kyler very much and I told him that he can't get any older because that makes me older. He then just tells me that I am old all ready. He is very responsible. He loves school and is ready for the first grade. He is reading very well. He is my special little boy and I guess I need to stop calling him a little boy. He is taking very good care of his family and we don't know what we would do without him.
(Sorry about the extra picture)

1 comment:

Oveson's said...

Happy birthday!! Looks like so much fun!!